1. He was born to parents Patricia “Pattie” Mallette and Jeremy Jack Bieber. His parents never married and although they are no longer together, they have kept it together and amicable for the sake of their star-child. His father has remarried and he also has two step-sisters now.
2. Justin is a big fan of onesies. He loves them so much, he even come “draped head to toe in a cherry-red jumper whose only point of entry and exit is a blindingly bright white zipper” for a photoshoot for The Hollywood Reporter.
3. Justin is a huge fan of Drake and looks up to him like an older brother, says Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun.
4. He’s not a fan of “swag.” “I don’t really like to say the word ‘swag’ anymore because it’s kind of played out,” he says.
5. He is very protective for her little sister, Jazmyn.
6. Jeremy Bieber, his father, is a former MMA fighter.
7. He loves his fans so much, he says all his fans are his girlfriends.
8. He loves sour patch kid candies.
9. He’s a big fan of Twitter and loves to interact with his fans. In fact, right after he tweets, he immediately checks to see who replied to it first.
10. His mother put up various videos of him singing to well-know songs on YouTube, which is incidentally started his journey to super-stardom!
11. Justin has 2 teddy bears – one named Mr Bear and one named Willis.
12. Bieber is “very influenced by black culture” although he also doesn’t think of culture “as black or white.” He added, “It’s not me trying to act or pose in a certain way. It’s a lifestyle—like a suaveness or a swag, per se.”
13. R&B singer Usher famously helped launch Bieber’s career, although he did initially turn him down, but he later had a change of heart.
14. If he could have any super power, he would like to be able to fly.
15. His favorite flavor of ice cream is cotton candy.
16. He currently lives in Britney Spears former home in Los Angeles.
17. Will Smith is his number one mentor. They usually talk once a week on the phone.
18. He likes the movie The Notebook which stars Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling.
19. His 3D concert film and documentary, Never Say Never (2011) grossed nearly $100 million worldwide.
20. His favorite breakfast meal would be Captain Crunch with berries.
21. He has two best friends – Chaz Somers and Ryan Butler.
22. Smallville and Friends are his favorite TV shows.
23. His full name is Justin Drew Bieber.
24. His haircuts have cost up to $750, one gossip publication claims.
25. His collaboration with R. Kelly “PYD” was an attempt at a “modern Boyz II Men sound”.
26. People take advantage of him. A video of him urinating into a bucket netted a “so-called friend” $40,000 10 months after it was recorded.
27. He doesn’t trust many people. Bieber says the only people he trusts are his mom and dad, and Braun with his career.
28. Bieber texts daily with Pastor Judah Smith of Seattle’s nondenominational City Church. Smith has even followed the pop star to South Africa and Australia to help Bieber “not get discouraged or despondent because of perceived failures.”
29. He now has more twitter followers than the population of Canada. He was born in Canada.
30. Justin has Kim Kardashian on speed-dial! And he also said: “I have her on BlackBerry Messenger and we talk all the time.”
31. Justin is not a fan of asparagus.
32. His favorite website is FreeTypingGame.net
33. He’s appeared on Saturday Night Live twice, in 2011 and 2013; during his first appearance he performed in a “Church Lady” sketch with comedian Dana Carvey.
34. His favorite number is 6.
35. His interests at school included chess, soccer and hockey.